Office 365 Business Essentials
Price is per month for a 12 month subscription. Total 12 month cost is $90.00 per user.
Best for businesses that need business email and other business services on PC, Mac, or mobile. Desktop versions of Office apps not included.
Include Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams.
Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
Web and mobile versions of Office apps
- Web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for iOS, Android devices on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets
- Real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
Teamwork and communication
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams
- Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams
- Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams
- Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
Email and calendaring
- Use your own custom domain name (e.g. email@example.com)
- Business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
- Schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease using shared calendars
- Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
File storage and sharing
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
- Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your sync’d devices.
- Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
- Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
Security and compliance
- Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection
- Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
- Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions
- Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days.