Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly)
Price is for a monthly subscription and is $22.50 per user.
• Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
• Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
• Create a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
• Use one license to cover fully installed, Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS.
Get the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for Windows or Mac, OneNote (features vary), and Access and Publisher (PC only).
Connection and collaboration
Instantly access everything your teams may need including chat, content, tools, and people with Microsoft Teams.
1 TB secure cloud storage per user
Edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Web and mobile app development
Quickly build custom business apps for web and mobile with Power Apps. Choose from templates or start from scratch. No coding required.
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, expertise, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful sites.
Get business-class email through Outlook with a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
Works across multiple devices
Get the fully installed Office apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
Professional digital storytelling
Easily create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings, and more with Sway.
Instant messaging and online meetings
Communicate using text, voice, or video calls with Microsoft Teams. Host meetings on the web using one-step screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
Intelligent search and discovery
Discover content and expertise across your organization with intelligent search across all your data sources including SharePoint, Delve, and Office apps.