Microsoft 365 Business Premium Monthly
Price is per month for a 12 month subscription. Total 12 month cost is $363.00 per user.
• Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
• Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Teams.
• Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage on OneDrive per user.
• Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
• Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
• Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date.
Enjoy Office apps
Get the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for Windows or Mac, OneNote (features vary), and Access and Publisher (PC only).
Use 1 TB cloud storage per user
Edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Get email and calendaring
Use enterprise-grade email through Outlook with a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
Collaborate with instant messaging and online meetings
Get your team on the same page using group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing with Microsoft Teams.
Increase protection against advanced cyberthreats
Help protect against malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats.
Manage mobile devices, tablets, and computers
Quickly and easily add security to mobile devices, tablets, and computers that connect to your business data with Intune.
Add business data protection
Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
Have the safest Windows ever
Get upgrade rights to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro or 8.1 Pro.
Simplified, multiuser Windows with Windows Virtual Desktop
With Windows Virtual Desktop support, get multisession Windows 10 and Office and support for Remote Desktop Services environments with simplified licensing and lower costs.